If you can't find an answer to your question please message us via the "CONTACT" link above
Where do you deliver to?
United States of America and Australia.
Where are you located?
We are an Australian company with warehouse operations in the United States of America (Pennsylvania) and Australia (Brisbane).
Our Head Office is located at 50 Machinery Drive, Tweed Heads South NSW 2486, Australia. Please note, we are an online only retailer and do not stock or sell the Tidy Trucks at this location.
Do you have stock?
Yes, in both the United States and Australia.
When will my order be dispatched and delivered?
Generally, we dispatch your order within 1 – 2 business days from your order. Please note, delivery times vary with the impacts of COVID-19 so please check your tracking link (which is uploaded once your order has been dispatched). On average, delivery is 7 business days from dispatch.
What payment methods do you accept?
All major credit cards (through square) and PayPal. Afterpay is coming as an option soon.
Will the truck fit Disney Pixar cars?
Yes. It can fit up to 1:64 scale. Please see the product photos for all measurements.
Can you take the truck on and off the wall?
Yes, if you would like to change the location of the truck, you can easily unscrew the truck from the wall. Please note, that you will have holes in your wall where the initial screws were placed when mounting the truck.
How many cars does the truck hold?
48 toy cars up to 1:64 scale (i.e. the standard matchbox or Hot Wheels cars you buy in stores).
What type of wood is the truck made of?
Premium grade FSC certified plywood. This is sustainably sourced plywood as we focus on providing all natural products while being environmentally conscious about our business impact on the earth.
How does the sticker game work?
Please see our Tidy Habits video on the home and product page. The video is also provided through a QR code with every truck purchase.
Where are the installation instructions?
They are on the product page of this website and are also provided through a QR code with every truck purchase.
Does the truck require assembling?
No, and our customers love this! You simply take the truck out of its packaging and either install on the wall or slot in the “landing gears” and sit the truck freestanding on a flat surface. Our product comes with a cartoon animated video to make the installation process fun : )
How is the truck personalized with a name?
We provide multiple ‘scrabble style’ letter tiles which can slot into a name board between the back wheels of the truck. There are numerous duplicates of letters to ensure most names are catered for. All letters are English alphabet.
Do the truck wheels move?
No, the wheels are fixed as they provide stability for when the truck is freestanding on a flat surface.
What does the back of the truck look like?
The back of the truck is completely flat so it can be hung against a wall.
So the truck can be used freestanding or hung on a wall?
Yes, children have two ways to play.
(1) Freestanding – the truck uses special designed “landing gears” to stablise the truck on a flat surface.
(2) Wall Mounted – the truck comes with all hardware to install on the wall.
How big is the truck?
Please see the product photos for all measurements and real life scale/comparison to children. Please check this against your designated area in your house prior to your order as many customers are amazed at how large the truck actually is.
Do monster trucks fit in the Tidy Treasures truck?
No, it will not fit monster trucks in the 48 slots but the monster truck may rest on top of the Tidy Treasures truck depending on its size.
Where is the truck made?
We are an Australian company with operations in the United States. The Toy Car Display Truck is manufactured in China and independently certified and tested to exceed US and Australian safety and environmental standards. We only use premium FSC Certified plywood in our products. Please see our independent 5 star reviews praising the high quality of our workmanship.
How do I use the digital Certificate of Excellence that came as a surprise?
Please present this to your child once they complete the car sticker game (i.e. once they have put all 30 car stickers on the race track).
Why is the truck only for children 3 years + ?
The letter tiles that come with the truck to personalize with the child’s name are considered ‘small parts’ and a choking hazard for children under 3 years old.
How do you give back?
A portion of every sale goes towards supporting Save The Children Fund. So, we are changing the world with our customers one Truck at a time. When you purchase a Tidy Truck, you bring joy to your special little one and help change the lives of disadvantaged children around the world.
How do you stain and paint the truck?
1. Staining and painting is an after market modification to the truck and results will vary depending on the preparation, paint, or stained used.
2. You should always follow the instructions from the stain or paint you have purchased. As the paint or stain is not sold by Tidy Treasures, we are not responsible for the end results from painting or staining the truck.
3. There are many methods to staining plywood and we suggest the following depending on whether you use a Gel or Oil Stain in general. Option 1 is the preferred method but you should always follow the stain manufacturers instructions in preference to the below guidance.
4. By painting or staining the truck with a darker color, you may lose some of the intricate detail where a laser cut has been used on the cabin and wheels.
Option 1 – Using a Gel Stain
• Sand truck to 180 grit.
• Apply the gel stain (a pre-stain conditioner is not required). Leave for 5 seconds. Wipe off any excess.
• Once dry, lightly spray with a toner lacquer (noting the lacquer would be the same color as the gel stain). This will help to deepen the color (with each coat) and even out any blotchiness. Apply 4 very light coats in total (or less depending on the color you are trying to achieve).
• Once dry, go over the truck once with a clear satin lacquer.
Option 2 – Using an Oil Stain.
• Sand truck to 180 grit.
• Apply a pre-stain conditioner (this is very important). Leave on for 5 minutes. Wipe off any excess. This will help to give a less blotchy appearance.
• Apply the stain. Let sit for roughly 10 seconds. Then wipe off the excess and let dry.
Is the truck CA prop 65 compliant?
Yes, the truck is California Proposition 65 compliant.
The product does not contain any chemicals or heavy metals listed by the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment. Therefore, the Toy Car Display Truck does not require a warning label.
The Toy Car Display Truck complies with the following U.S. Standards as independently tested by Intertek Testing Services Ltd.:
U.S. ASTM F963-17 Physical And Mechanical Tests.
U.S. ASTM F963-17 Flammability Test of Materials Other Than Textile Materials.
U.S. ASTM F963-17 for total Lead content.
U.S. ASTM F963-17 section 220.127.116.11(2)(b) for soluble elements content for non surface coating materials.
U.S. ASTM F963-17 for soluble elements content in surface coating.
Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) 2008 Section 103 Tracking Labels for Children Products.
U.S. Code of Federal Regulations title 16 part 1303 for total Lead content in surface coating.
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act 2008 title I, section 101 for total Lead content in surface coating.
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act 2008 title I, section 101 for total Lead content in non-surface coating materials (substrate).
US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act 2008 Title I, Sec 108(a) & (b)(3) and US 16 CFR Part 1307 for Prohibition of Children’s Toys and Child Care Articles Containing Specified Phthalates.
EPA TSCA Title VI / 40 CFR Part 770 compliant for formaldehyde.